- Our aggreation of all Shopmaker shops www.clipspool.com got a complete redesign. Go check it out!
- We added a new flags view. From there you can change flags of collections, e.g. if the preview is blurred quite quickly.
- You may now blur single collections so customers have to purchase to support you. Just select “Blur this collections’ preview” when adding or editing a collection.
- You may now render links to previews in popups. As always you can change this behaviour in the settings of your shop.
- We added more choices if your shop will show a preview video of your collections. You may now also select two or three months.
- You may now enable payment plans again, that you disabled earlier. Before that you needed yo re-create them.
- You may now decide if you show the names of payment plans to your customers. Otherwise the name is for your internal use only.
- If you show a “Coming next”-area, we’ll also show a blurred preview video now. You may enable this area in the settings of your shop.
- We now send you an email notification once a payment is on the way to you.
We just added the possibility to send emails to your clients. You’ll find the new functionality under Clients > Emails > Send an email
In the light of current developments: Please check, if your email address is working! Go to your “contact us” page and verify the email address:You have the possibility to change the address in your shops’ preferences: If you are searching for the tutorial how to enable email for your domain take a look here.
We just deployed the possibility to send an email to you, in case you sell a cart in shopmaker.com download. You will get a notification similar to the rss feed:You do not need to enable this, since it is enabled by default. Nevertheless, if you want to disable this uncheck the box “Do you want to receive a sales notification by email when you sell a subscription?” in the merchant preferences.