Last summer shopmaker.com decided to contract the anti-piracy experts of the COPYRIGHT-POLICE (www.copyright-police.com). Since then almost 50.000 files stolen from shopmaker shops have been successfully deleted by the COPYRIGHT-POLICE from tube sites, forums, file lockers, search engines and torrents.
Automatic crawlers and dedicated employees of the COPYRIGHT POLICE permanently scan the internet for pirated films and images. The stolen material is catalogued in a huge database and the rightful content owner is identified in a second process step, partly automated, partly manual. If the content owner is a customer of the COPYRIGHT-POLICE then DMCA takedown notices are sent to the pirate site to delete the content from there.
- your shopmaker shop prominently shows the COPYRIGHT-POLICE logo to scare pirates even before they steal your content
- you have your very own account at the COPYRIGHT-POLICE with sophisticated statistics about your content and your piracy problem
- automated Crawlers are trained with your shop’s keywords (i.e. URL and shop name)
- automated DMCA takedowns and escalations
- you can always report stolen files you found yourself and have them removed
Shopmaker merchants who want to do even more against piracy can upgrade to more comprehensive COPYRIGHT-POLICE packages (SILVER, GOLD and DIAMOND) at a reduced price (your 29 Euros from above are taken into account). The higher end packages basically include more manpower and more keywords. Not only automated crawlers will be looking for your stolen material, but also a dedicated human team (located in Germany, Poland, India and the United States) will actively search the corners of the internet for your content.
If you are interested to upgrade, drop us a mail via our contact page.