- Finally crypto currencies are back. Your clients can now shop using Bitcoins, Etherium, Stellar and many more.
- It’s now possible to highlight sites in the menu.
- Your clients may now donate at your site. You now have a link in the footer of your shop, so clients can show their support to you. Special prices appy, check them out in the settings of your shop.
- You may re-activate payment plans after you set them to “passive” earlier.
- You can now hide announcements from non subscribers. Only paying members will see them.
- We added a button so you may now select preview images of your updates automatically in the interface.
- You can now select a time when your updates should be published. You can even select a default publishing time of new updates. Before this your updates would always be published at midnight.
- You can now chose whether the preview images should be recreated after adding or removing media from a collection.
- Preview images you upload on your own are now preferred when creating the preview images for a collection.
It’s a feature many merchants asked for and now finally it’s ready: You can now add custom images (posters) to your collection previews.
Just go to “Show collections” and click any “Edit preview images” link. There you’ll find a new button “Drop new images here”, from where you’ll be able to add new images. So from now on you’re no more limited to images you find in your media but can add single images later.
As always: Please provide feedback if this does not fit your workflow or there is something not working as expected!
We have a new preview theme. Remember you can also have a new preview theme if you want to! Just write to our staff!
There is something new at shopmaker.com: mp4 instead flash for the preview videos.
Teaser videos of newly uploaded videos are now delivered in the mp4 format, the industry standard on the internet. Thus we achieve an improvement in the quality of the videos themselves and the widest possible playback performance on different operating systems, even on tablets and smartphones. In case the client is not able to play native mp4 files in the browser, we implemented a flash fallback. You can check for yourself if your current browser is able to play mp4 (H.264) videos at Youtube.com. If you have a green mark in the checkbox at H.264 you’ll be able to watch the new teasers. Please note you’ll need a recent browser for this.
Previously uploaded videos will be converted to mp4 in the upcoming weeks, successively. No “To do” for you, we will do it in the background automatically.
This makes distribution of your teaser videos on the internet easier for advertising purposes. Remember: the new player allows easy distribution of links to your teasers on the internet, similar to Youtube. Just click the “Embed” link in the video player, copy the link and distribute it in forums, blogs, etc..
All shops that are not teaser able right now will find a switch in their merchant interface soon so you can enable this for yourself. Stay tuned!
No more “Go to next step” any more, you can edit the collection preview in one step now, since you can mark the links in the first step now:
Recently we refactored all of our preview themes. In the past a lot of merchants complained that images are cropped when creating previews. So we changed that.
From now on every preview theme has a note e.g. Best for 3/2 aspect ratio so you know you should use this for previews created by images of a cam. You should use Best for 16/9 aspect ratio for previews made of images from a video filmed in 16/9 format and so on.
Remeber you can always propose new previews, too!
You can now chose which of your videos should be the preview video by selecting the appropriate radio button:This is a feature request of Eurobabecumshots.
UPDATE: To clarify some things: You’ll see this radio button only if a collection contains more than one video since it only makes sense when you have a choice. Before this change the first video of a collection was always the preview video.
We have two new preview themes:
This is a feature request by shop not started yet. Remember you can also have a new preview theme if you want to! Just write to our staff!