- We added a todo list for you to gain more sales in your dashboard. We’ll add more items in the future. In general the dashboard got a remake.
- We added the possibilty to add complete files as teasers.
- We raised the time allowed for teaser videos.
- When creating/editing an update the publishing date is a calendar now instead of select fields.
- In cooperation with our partner copyright-police.com we implemented the possibility to send DMCA Takedown Notices right from your merchant interface.
In continued efforts to improve the platform for our clients, Shopmaker is making the move to Google Analytics. Google is a leader in traffic tracking and we could not be more excited about the change. Google Analytics allows far more in-depth analysis, which helps you understand your customers more and also helps us better serve you with higher converting designs, join forms, and much more!
We are also to going to offer the ability to use your own Google Analytics tracking code on your Shopmaker site, just insert your Google Analytics code here at your merchant interface to get started.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.